Recommendations: Priest of Darkness and Tigel (Archive)
This section of the Priest of Darkness specialization guide explains which relic features are the best choices for working with the Tigel of Light of the Void, the new artifact weapon development system added in update 7.3. The author of this guide is djriff, moderator of the HowToPriest resource. If you'd like to learn more about me or my work with the Darkness specialization priest community, visit the H2P resource. As of the last game patch, this is the most up-to-date information.
Light of Void Light Tigel Overview
The Light of the Void Tigel is a new system added in update 7.3. The tigel allows you to further enhance your artifact by increasing the power of relics. With this system, each relic gets a small talent tree where you can choose new features depending on how many features your artifact already has. However, you don't have to worry because with the changes made to the artifact knowledge system, it won't take long to unlock the full potential of the crucible. Learn all about this new system in our guide You and the Light of the Void crucible.
To find out which path of development is the most beneficial, please use this table to make the necessary calculations. (This will save you a lot of trouble!)
2 Tier Features
- This trait adds 6 item levels to an artifact
- Torture the Weak - By casting spells and using abilities, you can inflict (1000 * 5) units of dark magic damage on a target for 15 sec. with some probability. The effect stacks up to 3 times.
- These traits add 5 item levels to the artifact
- Bond with Darkness - Using spells and abilities that deal damage, you have a certain probability of inflicting 1000 damage from dark magic and regenerating 1000 health.
- Chaotic Gloom - By casting spells and using damage abilities, you are somewhat likely to deal 1000-(1000 * 5) units of dark magic damage and restore 1000-(1000 * 5) units of health.
- These features add 4 item levels to the artifact
- Safe in Light - Your damage spells and abilities can inflict an additional 1000 units of damage from light magic with some probability. Your health restoring spells and abilities have a certain probability to impose a "Holy Bulwark" effect that absorbs 1000 units of damage for 10 sec.
- Tide of Light - Your detrimental spells and abilities can, with some probability, deal an additional 1000 units of damage from light magic. Your beneficial spells and abilities can, with some probability, restore 1000 health units.
- These features add 3 item levels to the artifact
- Shadow Master - Increases skill and avoidance by 1000.
- Shock Flash - Increases critical hit probability by 25 during Legion of Perdition Army's Consistency action.
- Speed of Light - Increases speed and movement speed by 650.
- Dark Sorrow - While casting spells and using abilities, you have a certain probability of hitting a target with "Sorrow", which will cause an explosion after 8 sec., dealing 1000 units of damage from dark magic within 8m radius.
- Killing Intent - As long as Legion of Perdition Army's Consistency is active, your versatility is increased by 1500.
- This ability adds 0 item level to an artifact.
- Refracting Dome - If you cast a spell or use an ability, you are slightly more likely to trigger a "refracting dome" effect that absorbs 25 magical damage. Effect time is 10 sec.
- Embrace of Light - If you take damage, you have a small chance to get an Embrace of Light effect that restores 1000 health for 6 sec. An Embrace of Light stacks up to 5 times.
Features 3 Tier
For the final dash, there are usually 3 relic development options. These options are randomly chosen, but they cannot have the same feature as a relic already granted. However, they are not limited to any spectrum of features, and among them may be useful features that have no direct effect on the amount of outgoing damage (the so-called "utility" features).
In the game guide for the priest specialization "Darkness" we have a section that lists the recommended relics for this specialization.
Comparison of relics